가상화폐 정보공유

2024 바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문 정답 최신 Binance 마진 거래 수수료 할인받기

코즈코즈 0 1268 0 0
Sponsored links

바이낸스 선물거래와 마진거래는 레버리지를 사용하기 때문에 현물거래보다 위험성이 높습니다. 그래서 시작하기 전에 바이낸스 마진/선물에 대한 퀴즈를 통해 기본적인 내용을 이해하면 거래하는 데 도움이 될 것입니다.

선물 거래 수수료 10% 할인받으시려면 선물 계정 개설할 때 레퍼렐에 '10dc'를 입력하고 개설하면 받으실 수 있습니다. 바이낸스 가입하고 선물 계정 개설하기>

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문

바이낸스 선물 마진 영문 퀴즈 질문 1

What is the maximum loss that may occur when engaging in futures trading?

1. All futures wallet balance
  2. Half of my futures wallet balance
  3. I will not lose money

1번 답: All futures wallet balance

바이낸스 마진 퀴즈 영문

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 2

When futures balance is liquidated, what price is it based on?

1. Latest Price
  2. Last Hour Price
  3. Mark Price

2번 답: Mark Price

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문 2023

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 3

Are you aware that after the future is forcedly liquidated, in addition to the loss of the position, Insurance Clear Fee (= Position nominal value * Liquidation fee rate) will occur, which may decrease your futures wallet balance to zero?

1. No, I don’t know the calculation of the Insurance Clear Fee.
  2. Yes, I am aware of the existence and calculation of the Insurance Clear Fee and the risks that may cause the balance to return to zero.
  3. No, I don’t know the liquidation can cause the futures wallet balance to return to zero.

3번 답: Yes, I am aware of the existence and calculation of the Insurance Clear Fee and the risks that may cause the balance to return to zero.

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 4

There is a maximum number of orders for each future. Which action should I take?

1. Once the maximum quantity limit is reached, the order will fail. An error will be reported. At this time, I should continue trying to place the order with the same quantity and blame the Binance platform if the system continues reporting errors.
  2. Once the maximum quantity limit is reached, the order will fail, and an error will be reported, but I believe the order will be placed successfully if I try as many times as I can.
  3. Once the maximum quantity limit is reached, the order will fail, and an error will be reported. At this time, I should divide the order into several smaller quantities.

4번 답: Once the maximum quantity limit is reached, the order will fail, and an error will be reported, but I believe the order will be placed successfully if I try as many times as I can.

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문 1월

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 5

Which of the following apply when using a stop-market order?

1. The transaction price must be similar to the trigger price.
  2. After the stop-profit and stop-loss price is triggered, the transaction will be executed immediately at the market price, and the transaction price may not be equal to the trigger price.
  3. The transaction price must be greater than the trigger price.

5번 답: After the stop-profit and stop-loss price is triggered, the transaction will be executed immediately at the market price, and the transaction price may not be equal to the trigger price.

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문 2월

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 6

Which of the following is correct to use Stop-Limit Order?

1. After the stop-profit and stop-loss price is triggered, the order will be placed at the limit price immediately, but the limit order may not necessarily be filled because the price has moved away.
  2. The limit order will be executed after it is listed.
  3. The limit order will not be executed after it is listed.

6번 답: After the stop-profit and stop-loss price is triggered, the order will be placed at the limit price immediately, but the limit order may not necessarily be filled because the price has moved away.

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문 3월

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 7

What kind of behavior should I avoid when engaging in futures transactions?

1. Strict discipline, good stop-loss, reasonable profit and loss, including winning or losing at my own risk.
  2. Learn the basics of futures trading and read related articles on the Binance website.
  3. Strong gambling, trading addictions, continuous losses, and blaming others.

7번 답: Strong gambling, trading addictions, continuous losses, and blaming others.

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 8

To continue trading on the futures, I have:

1. Not yet understood the rules and risks of engaging in futures trading. I am not suitable for trading futures. I should learn more basic knowledge of futures trading.
  2. Understood the rules and risks of engaging in futures transactions, and I agree that any loss incurred in the transaction is my responsibility regardless of the platform.
  3. Not yet understood the rules and risks of engaging in futures trading. I am not suitable for trading futures. But I am convinced that as long as I follow the investment advice on the Internet, I can make a profit.

8번 답: Understood the rules and risks of engaging in futures transactions, and I agree that any loss incurred in the transaction is my responsibility regardless of the platform.

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 9

Due to network delays, system failures and other possible factors which may lead to suspension or deviation of Binance Futures service execution, Binance will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure but not promise that Binance Futures service system runs effectively. Binance shall not be liable for the final execution results due to the above factors.

1. Agree
  2. Disagree

9번 답: Agree

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 10

Profit and loss (PnL) in futures are calculated by:

1. Trading in futures will only make a profit, no losses incur.
  2. Unrealized gains and losses, gains and losses of my orders.
  3. After closing a position, according to the opening price and closing price to calculate actual profit and loss.

10번 답: After closing a position, according to the opening price and closing price to calculate actual profit and loss.

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 11

When you encounter a failure to trade constantly, you must:

1. Repeat attempts of the original operation.
  2. Check the network and retain information for customer service.
  3. Follow the suggestions made by netizens on the Internet or in the group.

11번 답: Check the network and retain information for customer service.

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 12

Futures fees include:

1. The same as spot, only transaction fees are required.
  2. In addition to the order commission, positions also produce capital expenses and liquidation expenses.
  3. The same as P2P, only transaction fees are required.

12번 답: In addition to the order commission, positions also produce capital expenses and liquidation expenses.

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 13

In Coin-margined futures trading, what kind of currency can be used as margin:

1. The currency of the USDT-margined wallet.
  2. The currency of this future.
  3. The currency of the Coin-margined wallet.

13번 답: The currency of this future.

바이낸스 선물 퀴즈 영문

바이낸스 선물 영문 퀴즈 질문 14

In the event of a service disruption on Binance Futures, you may use the “close all positions” function to cancel all orders and close all open positions. However, due to unpredictable factors, the final execution result of this function might deviate from your expectations, and Binance shall not be liable for the final results.

1. Agree
  2. Disagree

14번 답: Agree

마진거래는 레버리지 3배 또는 10배까지 가능하며 선물거래는 최고 125배 까지 가능합니다. 레버리지가 높을수록 당연히 수익성도 높고 수익성이 높을수록 위험성도 높아지게됩니다. 
바이낸스 마진 가입하고 수수료 10% 할인받기>

0 Comments
제목
Sponsored links
Sponsored links
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand